Saturday, December 13, 2008

Operation Front Door: Update #4

well, the boys are on the 3rd trip to lowes for the day. i've turned on music something other than andy's 3 christmas albums (ahhhhh, that's nice). the fire is still burning.

outside temp: 37 degrees
inside temp: 68.3 degrees

a few snowflakes stuck to andy's car while i was out on the last lowes run.



the kitties are hudldling for warm in our bedroom, where they have been trapped all stinking day. they have actually been really chill. amazing.


oakley has been hanging out by herself in this kitty bed everytime i've gone back to check on them.



i've destroyed the kitchen again creating a gigantic pot of lentil soup and some yummy smelling pumpkin (read butternut squash) spice bread.

andy's been working on the hardware. i guess that's a good sign that the end is near. they left for lowes muttering router bits, screws ... i dunno exactly what they are up to. but there hasn't been much swearing, so i assume things are going pretty well. :)

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Hey Tia. Thanks for all the great updates. I almost feel like I was there....but even though I love all you guys, I'm kinda glad I wasn't. They've been at it forever! I've stayed pretty busy today (I actually get more done when Erik is not around)...and I have been watching it snow the past couple hours. Anyway, thanks for taking care of my hubby while he's there. You're awesome!