Thursday, June 28, 2007

BBT gets a face lift!



the Blue Berry Toaster got a face lift yesterday!
Last year the new Element-mobile suffered a serious blow while still sporting her temporary tags! This rock instantly caused a crack 1/3 way across the windshield. Two weeks later, another serious blow. This "rock chip" or hole, if you will, didn't crack the windshield until one of our major cold-freeze weeks this winter. A month later, a third chip. This one would have been repairable, had it been the only issue this poor windshield was having. I waited patiently all winter and into the spring before getting a forth rock chip.

I finally got the thing replace yesterday, didn't cost me a dime. Thanks State Farm! But I do have to wonder, how many new windshields can I get in a year before a pencil pusher takes notice?

Now I can install my new Good To Go! transponder. Are you Good To Go!? (quite possibly the stupidest name for a toll system ever, but I'll save that rant for another day).

No comments: